Education Law Attorney representing students and parents in all school matters ~
Veronica Norris, an attorney and registered nurse, has been providing legal services to SouthernCalifornia students for over 28 years. Her practice includes students' and parents' rights cases involving matters such as:
• Student discipline through expulsion and appeal
• "Zero Tolerance"
• Sexual harassment and Title IX
• Bullying and threats
• Disability rights
• Academic deficiencies, credit disputes, and dishonesty
• Social media and internet abuse
• Educational records review, correction, and analysis
• Involuntary withdrawal and dismissal
• California Interscholastic Federation (CIF)
• And more. . .
Veronica represents students and graduates in both public and private schools, colleges, and universities, at all academic levels including graduate school, professional school (medical, dental, law, and others), and post-doctoral programs.
She is an invited speaker, author of educational articles, and consultant on numerous issues.
14081 Yorba Street, Suite 211, Tustin, CA 92780 714-505-2202