Education Law Attorney representing students and parents in all school matters ~
Veronica Norris, an attorney and registered nurse, has been providing legal services to SouthernCalifornia students for over 30 years. Her practice includes students' and parents' rights involving matters such as:
• Student discipline through expulsion and appeal
• "Zero Tolerance"
• Sexual harassment and Title IX
• Bullying and threats
• Disability rights
• Academic deficiencies, credit disputes, and dishonesty
• Social media and internet abuse
• Educational records review, correction, and analysis
• Involuntary withdrawal and dismissal
• California Interscholastic Federation (CIF)
• And more. . .
Veronica represents students and graduates in both public and private schools, colleges, and universities, at all academic levels including graduate school, professional school (medical, dental, law, and others), and post-doctoral programs.
She is an invited speaker, author of educational articles, and consultant.
3419 E. Chapman Ave., #347, Orange, CA 92868 714.505.2202