Veronica Norris, an attorney and registered nurse, has been providing legal services to Southern California students for over 30 years. Her practice includes students' and parents' rights involving matters such as:
• Student discipline through expulsion and appeal
• "Zero Tolerance"
• Sexual harassment and Title IX
• Bullying and threats
• Disability rights
• Academic deficiencies, credit disputes, and dishonesty
• Social media and internet abuse
• Educational records review, correction, and analysis
• Involuntary withdrawal and dismissal
• California Interscholastic Federation (CIF)
• And more. . .
Veronica represents students and graduates in both public and private schools, colleges, and universities, at all academic levels including graduate school, professional school (medical, dental, law, and others), and post-doctoral programs.
She is an invited speaker, author of educational articles, and consultant.